West Coast Barber College, Inc. Overview
Their mission is to prepare students to be creative and skilled barbers and to train students to pass the California state board exam. They also promote the continuing educational growth of the faculty, using current teaching methods and techniques. .
Training Programs at West Coast Barber College, Inc.
- Basic barbers course consists of 1,500 hours
- Technical instruction and practical training covering all practices of a barber
- 1100 Hours of Technical Instruction and Practical Training in Hair Dressing
- 200 Hours of Technical Instruction and Practical Training in Shaving
- 200 Hours of Technical Instruction in Health and Safety
- Price Range: Starting at $11,500