West Coast Barber College, Inc. Overview
Our mission is to prepare our students to be creative and skillful barbers and train our students to pass the state board exam. We will also promote the continuing educational growth of the faculty, using current teaching methods and techniques. Prior to entering the barbering profession, graduates are required to complete a thorough examination of skills and knowledge given by the State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology, under the California Department of Consumer Affairs.
Training Programs at West Coast Barber College, Inc.
- Basic barbers course consist of fifteen hundred (1500) hours
- Technical instruction and practical training covering all practices of a barber
- 1100 Hours of Technical Instruction and Practical Training in Hair Dressing
- 200 Hours of Technical Instruction and Practical Training in Shaving
- 200 Hours of Technical Instruction in Health and Safety
Price Range: Starting at $11500 USD