USA Beauty Academy Overview
The Esthetician program consists of 1,000 hours of theory and practical training in the art and science of facials, make-up applications, body treatments, hair removal, retailing, equipment care, business management and more.
Training Programs at USA Beauty Academy
• To develop a knowledge, understanding, skill, and appreciation in the theory and operation of cosmetology arts & sciences.
• To develop habits of good workmanship and the orderly performance of various tasks in the work environment.
• Protect health, safety, and welfare of the public and the workforce.
• To learn to select wisely, care for, and user properly commercial products that are related to the application of treatments.
• To promote mutual esteem, goodwill, harmony and cooperation with professional and related organizations.
• To help the student to prepare for the state board examinations in order to obtain a license to practice.
• To prepare students for entry level jobs in their demanding workforce.
Price Range: Visit website linked below for current pricing.