University of the Pacific – Benerd College Overview
The Substance Abuse Counselor Certificate Program is intended to assist individuals with acquiring the skills and certification necessary to counsel the individuals who experience the ill effects and impacts of substance abuse. University of the Pacific’s Substance Abuse Counselor Certificate Program gives you the information and experience to get certified in substance abuse counseling.
Our program meets the educational and training requirements set up according to guidelines from the State of California Department of Health, Division of Alcohol and Drug Programs. It was created by Benerd College related to professionals and specialists in the field of substance abuse.
Training Programs at University of the Pacific – Benerd College
- Substance Abuse Counselor Program
Price Range: Starting at $4,800
Resources for University of the Pacific – Benerd College
- Phone: (209) 946-2683
- Website: https://www.pacific.edu/academics/schools-and-colleges/benerd-college/professional-development/certificate-programs/substance-abuse-counselor-program.html
- Email: Benerd@pacific.edu
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pacific_benerd/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pacific.benerd/