University of the Pacific – Benerd College Overview
The Substance Abuse Counselor Certificate Program assists individuals with acquiring the skills and certification necessary to counsel clients who experience the ill effects and impacts of substance abuse. University of the Pacific’s Substance Abuse Counselor Certificate Program gives you the information and experience to get certified in substance abuse counseling.
The program meets the educational and training requirements of the State of California Department of Health, Division of Alcohol and Drug Programs.
Training Programs at University of the Pacific – Benerd College
- Substance Abuse Counselor Program.
- Price Range: Starting at $4,800.
Resources for University of the Pacific – Benerd College
- Phone: (209) 946-2683
- Website: https://www.pacific.edu/academics/schools-and-colleges/benerd-college/professional-development/certificate-programs/substance-abuse-counselor-program.html
- Email: Benerd@pacific.edu
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pacific_benerd/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pacific.benerd/