University of Rhode Island Overview
This five-course sequence is for counselors, administrators, students and paraprofessionals keen on working with troubled individuals, or in chemical dependency-related services.
The program emphasizes the psychological research findings and practical applications for intervention strategies with alcohol, other drug, and polydrug abusers, and is appropriate for preparing or upgrading the skills of program staff.
Training Programs at University of Rhode Island
- Certificate Program for Counselors of Substance Troubled People
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for University of Rhode Island
- Phone: (401) 874-2193
- Website: https://web.uri.edu/psychology/academics/alcohol-and-drug-counseling/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/uri.chs/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/URIHealthSci/