The National Academy of Permanent Cosmetics Overview
Course dates can be adaptable, including the alternative to part class into two separate 3-day squares. DeEtte Balfourd, starting her profession in Seattle, Washington is the proprietor/instructor of the National Academy of Permanent Cosmetics, presently situated in Missoula, Montana.DeEtte uses her 28 years of experience showing business people the country over. Considering another vocation change? Timetable a telephone counsel with DeEtte to talk about taking on the National Academy of Permanent Cosmetics and dispatch your vocation today.
Training Programs at The National Academy of Permanent Cosmetics
- Founder DeEtte Balfourd, has over 28 years of experience and physician referred
- Taught within the guidelines of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals, American Academy of Micropigmentation, Permanent Cosmetics Instructors Association and the Department of Public Health and Human Services of Montana
- 100 Hours – 35 hours of class pre-study, 65 hours and 6 days of classroom instruction, including hands on experience with at least 6 live models
- Personal hands on instruction. Classes are semi private instruction limited to two students per each class for the ‘hands on’ portion
- Minimum of two procedures taught for each discipline: soft hairstroke eyebrows, eyeliner or lash enhancement, and soft lip color
- For the educational benefit of post evaluation and enhancement experience local students will furnish their own models.
- Numerous cosmetic tattooing techniques are learned while working on live models.
- All supplies furnished while in class
Price Range: Starting at $3,795 USD
Resources for The National Academy of Permanent Cosmetics
- Phone: (406) 370-3705
- Website: https://permanentmakeup.org/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PermanentCosmeticsMissoula/