The National Academy of Permanent Cosmetics Overview
The National Academy of Permanent Cosmetics, based in Missoula, Montana offers comprehensive training in the field from an instructor with more than 28 years of experience.
Training Programs at The National Academy of Permanent Cosmetics
- Founder DeEtte Balfourd, has over 28 years of experience and physician referred
- Taught within the guidelines of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals, American Academy of Micropigmentation, Permanent Cosmetics Instructors Association and the Department of Public Health and Human Services of Montana
- 100 Hours – 35 hours of class pre-study, 65 hours and 6 days of classroom instruction, including hands on experience with at least 6 live models
- Personal hands on instruction. Classes are semi private instruction limited to two students per each class for the ‘hands on’ portion
- Minimum of two procedures taught for each discipline: soft hairstroke eyebrows, eyeliner or lash enhancement, and soft lip color
- For the educational benefit of post evaluation and enhancement experience local students will furnish their own models.
- Numerous cosmetic tattooing techniques are learned while working on live models.
- All supplies furnished while in class
- Price Range: Starting at $3,795
Resources for The National Academy of Permanent Cosmetics
- Phone: (406) 370-3705
- Website: https://permanentmakeup.org/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PermanentCosmeticsMissoula/