The Connecticut Construction Industries Association Overview
The CCIA OSHA 30 Hour Construction course is for laborers, foremen, work bosses, and any staff involved in construction-related projects. Associated General Contractors of Connecticut (AGC/CT) is a division of the Connecticut Construction Industry Association, consisting of 150 business and institutional development contractors, subcontractors, material providers and experts serving the Connecticut construction industry.
Training Programs at The Connecticut Construction Industries Association
- OSHA 30 Hour Construction Course
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for The Connecticut Construction Industries Association
- Phone: (860) 529-6855
- Website: https://www.ctconstruction.org/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/connecticutconstructionindustriesassociation/