The Association of Test Prep, Admissions, and Private Tutoring Overview
Learning how to turn into a state sanctioned test tutor is somewhat not the same as teaching a customary academic subject. In test prep, the learner’s metacognitive critical thinking is tested however the utilization of things, for example, planned segments and answer traps. Besides, there has been no normalized educational plan to help train hopeful tutors to come to an obvious conclusion regarding classroom knowledge and test prep question types.
This is basically the why behind why we built up our SAT and ACT “train the coach” LMS — TrainingAnytime. TrainingAnytime is remotely available and intended to assist teachers with understanding the instructional method required to interface test preparation to the crucial ideas learned in school. The training incorporates sound/video exercises and is normalized, quantifiable, and regulated by certified training tutors from the positions of our association’s enrollment.
Training Programs at The Association of Test Prep, Admissions, and Private Tutoring
- Tutor trainees may become certified in one or more of the following
- SAT Full Test
- ACT Full Test
- SAT Reading, Writing, Essay
- ACT English, Reading, Writing
- SAT Math
- ACT Math & Science Reasoning
- SAT/ACT Full Tests
- Combined SAT/ACT Section Specialization
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for The Association of Test Prep, Admissions, and Private Tutoring
- Phone: (617) 285-4036
- Website: https://testprepprofessionals.com/tutoring-sat-act/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Testpreppros/