The Associated General Contractors of America Overview
AGC of America offers various instructive projects intended to upgrade profession advancement open doors for people and improve the presentation of development organizations and the business. Through broadly created programs conveyed straightforwardly by AGC of America to those offered through AGC’s system of sections and part firms, AGC of America instruction projects and training assets address center themes basic to any development expert and friends.
Training Programs at The Associated General Contractors of America
- Building Information Modeling (4 units; 32 hours)
- Lean Construction (7 units; 35 hours)
- Project Management (5 units; 80 hours)
- Supervision Fundamentals (1 unit; 25 hours) – Introductory, on-boarding
- Supervisory Training (6 units; 140 hours) – Comprehensive, in-depth
Price Range: Check website for updated details.