The Associated General Contractors of America Overview
AGC of America offers various training programs intended to open doors for people and improve the construction industry.
Training Programs at The Associated General Contractors of America
- Building Information Modeling (4 units; 32 hours)
- Lean Construction (7 units; 35 hours)
- Project Management (5 units; 80 hours)
- Supervision Fundamentals (1 unit; 25 hours) – Introductory, on-boarding
- Supervisory Training (6 units; 140 hours) – Comprehensive, in-depth
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.