Tennessee School of Beauty Overview
Tennessee School of Beauty offers an authorized esthetician training program where students learn all aspects of healthy skin care and make up creativity, including spa facials, hair removal, make-up application, shading coordination, understanding facial shapes and states of the skin, techniques for sensitive skin, state laws and opening a day spa.
The 750 hour program can be finished in 24 weeks. A timetable of all expenses is available by contacting the school. These expenses can be paid up front, set up on an installment plan, or financed with a student loan for those who qualify.
Training Programs at Tennessee School of Beauty
• Make-up Theory and Correction, Eyes, Brows, and Lips, Airbrush, Contouring, and Avant Garde Make-up, Bridal Business class
• OSHA & EPA Requirements, Client and Room Preparation, Cleansing Techniques, Massage Techniques, Intro to Basic Facials
• Anatomy and Physiology, Body Treatments, Chemical Exfoliants, Facial Waxing, Lash & Brow Tinting
• Physiology of the Skin, Body Wraps, Microdermabrasion, Hydroxy Acids
• Skin Disorders, Body Waxing, Anti-aging Facials
• Chemistry & Electricity, UV Exposure, Advanced Masks & Packs
• Drug/Service Contraindications
• Nutrition, Aromatherapy, Acupressure, Eastern Philosophy
• Skin Analysis, Advanced Facial Treatments
• Facial Treatments with and without the use of machines
Price Range: Starting at $12,495