Silk & Stone Holistic Day Spa Overview
This is an astounding class for estheticians and people who are trying to extend their insight, increment their pay and have a novel support of offer their customers that benefits their skin and wellbeing. The specialty of threading is clearing the nation and is extremely high popular on account of it’s advantages and the way that due to this strategy, facial hair evacuation is feasible for even the most touchy skins. As this workmanship turns out to be increasingly more mainstream in the Northwest, salons that offer this administration will have a high ground contrasted with ones that don’t. So be sure to register early and learn an art that will set you apart and help your business grow!
Training Programs at Silk & Stone Holistic Day Spa
• History of threading
• How threading works
• Benefits of threading vs. other forms of hair removal
• Main threading technique
• Figure eight threading technique
• The techniques to gently remove the hair from the various facial areas including the brows
• Threading other areas of the body (neck, shoulder, arms, hands, etc.)
• Threading on men
• Threading your own facial hair
• The art of proper brow design: design styles, determining what shape works best from client to client, etc.
• Shaping brows properly and achieving beautiful arches every time!
• Providing the client with the best solution for their brows (troubleshooting a bad brow job).
• The many benefits of threading in relation to other types of hair removal
• How to prepare a client, tools and workspace in preparation for threading
• Safety and sanitization practices
• Basic knowledge of contra-indications and adverse effects
• How to incorporate threading services into your business
• Certificate of completion
• All materials needed for the class
• A complimentary threading kit (thread, scissors, tweezers, etc.)
• Certificate of Completion will be issued on successful participation and completion of the course.
Price Range: $499-$599 USD