Silk & Stone Holistic Day Spa Overview
Classes for estheticians and people who are trying to expand their skill set in the field while increasing their income. The specialty of threading is extremely popular due to its advantages for people with sensitive skin. As threading becomes increasingly more mainstream, salons that offer this service will stand apart from the ones that don’t.
Training Programs at Silk & Stone Holistic Day Spa
• History of threading
• How threading works
• Benefits of threading vs. other forms of hair removal
• Main threading technique
• Figure eight threading technique
• The techniques to gently remove the hair from the various facial areas including the brows
• Threading other areas of the body (neck, shoulder, arms, hands, etc.)
• Threading on men
• Threading your own facial hair
• The art of proper brow design: design styles, determining what shape works best from client to client, etc.
• Shaping brows properly and achieving beautiful arches every time!
• Providing the client with the best solution for their brows (troubleshooting a bad brow job).
• The many benefits of threading in relation to other types of hair removal
• How to prepare a client, tools and workspace in preparation for threading
• Safety and sanitization practices
• Basic knowledge of contra-indications and adverse effects
• How to incorporate threading services into your business
• All materials needed for the class
• A complimentary threading kit (thread, scissors, tweezers, etc.)
• Certificate of Completion issued on successful completion of the course.
Price Range: $499-$599