San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology Overview
The 400-hour Nail Technology course at SFIEC trains students in basic nail skills, impeccable health and safety practices, proper sanitation habits, business and communication skills, and the professionalism necessary to obtain a California license and secure a job in Nail Technology or a related field. Upon completion of the program, including exams, payments and the entire graduation checklist, graduates receive a Certificate of Completion.
Training Programs at San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology
• Barbering and Cosmetology Act Rules and Regulations
• Cosmetology Chemistry
• Health and Safety/Hazardous Substances
• Disinfection and Sanitation
• Bacteriology, Anatomy, and Physiology
• Manicure, Pedicure, and Massage
• Application of Artificial Nails
Price Range: Visit website linked below for current pricing.