San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology Overview
The 400 hour Nail Technology course at SFIEC is designed to train the Future Professional in basic nail skills, impeccable health and safety judgments, proper sanitation habits, business skill, communication skills, and professionalism necessary to obtain a California license and secure a job in Nail Technology or a related field. For specific subjects that are included in the Nail Technology program.
The goal of the Nail Technician curriculum is to prepare each Future Professional to become a licensed professional. Upon completion of the program, including exams, payments and the entire graduation checklist, graduates receive a Certificate of Completion.
Training Programs at San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology
• Barbering and Cosmetology Act Rules and Regulations
• Cosmetology Chemistry
• Health and Safety/Hazardous Substances
• Disinfection and Sanitation
• Bacteriology, Anatomy, and Physiology
• Manicure, Pedicure, and Massage
• Application of Artificial Nails
Price Range: No price indicated