Robert Fiance Beauty Schools Overview
The objective of the Barbering course is to train students in theory and practical experiences to prepare them for the Florida State Board of Barbers Examination leading to licensure. The course is geared toward developing good work habits and attitudes with respect to safety and sanitation, business ethnics, and encourages self reliance, and a willingness to help others look their best. Academic and practical learning methods include discussion, questioning and answering, demonstration, cooperative learning, problem solving, interactive lectures, individualized instruction, student & classroom presentations, labs & student salon activities. The school offers a 1,200-hour training program that meets Florida standards including 550 hours of theory and 650 hours of supervised practical training.
Training Programs at Robert Fiance Beauty Schools
- Florida Laws and Rules for Barbering, HIV/AIDS Education
- Safety, Sanitation and Sterilization AIDS
- Hair Structure and Chemistry
- Hair Cutting
- Chemical Services
- Shaving, Beard and Mustache Trimming
- Price Range: Call to learn about current pricing.
Resources for Robert Fiance Beauty Schools
- Phone: (561) 733-2223
- Website: http://robertfiance.edu/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/RobertFiance
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RobertFiance/