Permanent Choices Overview
Areola Restoration is a specific kind of paramedical tattooing.This strategy requires particular preparing and devices just as persistence and experience. The system is regularly utilized after mastectomy medical procedure to reestablish the bosom to a pre-careful appearance. It is frequently instrumental in accomplishing a positive result for the patient and developed confidence. It is utilized on the two ladies and men who have experienced bosom medical procedure. Areola Restoration methods can duplicate an areola after bosom remaking, limit scars and reestablish a progressively regular shape and shading.
Training Programs at Permanent Choices
- Discussion of the various breast surgical procedures that may require Areola Restoration – Augmentation
- Mammoplasty, Reduction Mammoplasty, Breast Lift or Mastopexy, and Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia).
- Areola-Nipple Complex Simulation for patients who have had a mastectomy or lumpectomy. Cosmetic tattooing recreates the look of the original areola.
- Areola Scar Camouflage used in or around the areola and to hide any peri-areolar scars created following breast augmentation or reduction. Scars can be softened, blended, or reduced by tattooing the areola scar using camouflage techniques.
- Areola Size or Color Adjustment
- Corrective Color Theory
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructional DVD
Price Range: Starting at $999.00 USD