Permanent Choices Overview
Areola Restoration is a specific kind of medical tattooing.This strategy requires particular training and devices as well as practice and experience. The restoration is regularly utilized after a mastectomy procedure to reestablish the breast as close as possible to its original appearance. This produces a positive result and renewed confidence for the patient.
Training Programs at Permanent Choices
- Discussion of the various breast surgical procedures that may require Areola Restoration – Augmentation
- Mammoplasty, Reduction Mammoplasty, Breast Lift or Mastopexy, and Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia).
- Areola-Nipple Complex Simulation for patients who have had a mastectomy or lumpectomy. Cosmetic tattooing recreates the look of the original areola.
- Areola Scar Camouflage used in or around the areola and to hide any peri-areolar scars created following breast augmentation or reduction. Scars can be softened, blended, or reduced by tattooing the areola scar using camouflage techniques.
- Areola Size or Color Adjustment
- Corrective Color Theory
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructional DVD
- Price Range: Starting at $999