Northeast Alabama Community College Overview
The Certified Professional Life Coach course teaches the core competencies of the International Coach Federations (ICF). ICF is the main organization devoted to advancement of the coaching calling through elevated expectations, accreditation, and preparing coaching experts. Learn ICF-approved conventions and utilize these to develop your own particular coaching style.
This course additionally follows the International Association of Professional Recovery Coaches (IAPRC) Code of Ethics. Upon course completion, you will get the Certified Professional Coach (CPC) accreditation. This certification is given through the International Association of Professional Recovery Coaches (IAPRC).
Training Programs at Northeast Alabama Community College
- Awareness and Mindful Intention
- Awareness and Mindful Intention, Pt. 2
- Action Tools and Skills
- Action Tools and Skills, Pt. 2
- Assumptions and Deeper Insight
- Shifting Perspective
- Accelerate Your Business Launch
- Accelerate Your Business Launch, Pt. 2
- Price Range: Starting at $1,795