North Idaho College Overview
This 10-month program is expected to give the abilities and training to section into the field of construction as a craftsman. Different parts of carpentry associated with numerous zones of construction will be educated.
Site arrangement, shaping and putting solid, exchange math, confining, crossbeam and bracket establishment, stair design, protection, outside completion, and inside completion are for the most part regions which will be altogether shrouded in class and in the field. Students will utilize many hand, convenient electric, and stationary force devices and must obtain great abilities in the zone, just as see all security parts of the devices utilized.
Training Programs at North Idaho College
- Carpentry Program courses
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for North Idaho College
- Phone: (208) 769-3437
- Website: https://www.nic.edu/programs/viewprogram.aspx?program_id=12
- Email: Matt.Piekarski@nic.edu
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/northidahocollegeofficial/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/northidahocollege/