North Central Kansas Technical College Overview
The Carpentry/Cabinetmaking Program is based on the National Center for Construction, Education, and Research (NCCER) educational plan. The program is intended to give the aptitudes, information and quality workmanship important to turn into a fruitful craftsman or cabinetmaker.
Students gain hands-on experience with drafting diagrams, building cabinetry items and more. Students apply their skills to build homes on the Beloit and Hays grounds. Upon completion of the one-year program, students receive a Carpentry/Cabinetmaking Certificate.
Training Programs at North Central Kansas Technical College
- Carpentry/Cabinetmaking Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for North Central Kansas Technical College
- Phone: (785) 738-9030
- Website: https://ncktc.edu/programs/carpentrycabinetmaking/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ncktech/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ncktc