North Central Kansas Technical College Overview
The Carpentry/Cabinetmaking Program depends on the National Center for Construction, Education, and Research (NCCER) educational plan. The program is intended to give the aptitudes, information and quality workmanship important to turn into a fruitful craftsman or cabinetmaker.
Students gain hands-on involvement with drafting diagrams, structuring cabinetry items, surrounding, material and inside/outside wrapping up. Students apply those aptitudes to build venture homes on the Beloit and Hays grounds. Upon effective consummation of the one-year program, students get a Carpentry/Cabinetmaking Certificate.
Training Programs at North Central Kansas Technical College
- Carpentry/Cabinetmaking Program
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for North Central Kansas Technical College
- Phone: (785) 738-9030
- Website: https://ncktc.edu/programs/carpentrycabinetmaking/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ncktech/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ncktc