New York Institute of Esthetics Overview
If you’re interested in keeping up and improving the appearance of people’s skin and would enjoy working in a salon or spa, a career as an esthetician may be the right choice. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the profession is anticipated to grow 14% by 2026, quicker than the national average. This institute offers complete training leading to licensure as an esthetician in New York and other states that accept the institute’s accreditation.
Training Programs at New York Institute of Esthetics
- Introduction to Esthetic Science
- Introduction to Skin Care
- Introduction to Make-up Techniques
- Advanced Science & Machines
- Intermediate Esthetic Techniques
- Advanced Make-up Techniques
- Advanced Body Services
- Medical Esthetics
- Life Skills for Business
- Price Range: Call or visit website linked below for current pricing.