Moore Norman Technology Center Overview
MNTC’s Carpentry Program will acquaint students with the skills required to work as a residential carpenter in Oklahoma or other states.
Training Programs at Moore Norman Technology Center
- Construction Fundamentals
- Commercial Applications
- Building Envelope Systems
- Interior Finish Out
- Green Construction
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Moore Norman Technology Center
- Phone: (405) 801-5000
- Website: https://www.mntc.edu/long-term-programs/constructionandmanufacturing/carpentry
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/MooreNormanTech