Moore Norman Technology Center Overview
MNTC’s Carpentry Program will acquaint students with the abilities required to function as a Residential Carpenter in Oklahoma or different states. Students learn, security rehearses, carpentry apparatuses and equipment tasks, and, are told in the abilities of assessing materials, plan perusing, dealing with a vocation, and directing prospective employee meet-ups. Students can gain the General Construction Induction Card (once in the past called a Blue Card). Students can acquire an OSHA 10-Hour Training Card.
Training Programs at Moore Norman Technology Center
- Construction Fundamentals
- Commercial Applications
- Building Envelope Systems
- Interior Finish Out
- Green Construction
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Moore Norman Technology Center
- Phone: (405) 801-5000
- Website: https://www.mntc.edu/long-term-programs/constructionandmanufacturing/carpentry
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/MooreNormanTech