Metropolitan Community College Overview
This career certificate is for students who wish to enter the field of residential carpentry as soon as possible.
Students participate in classroom and practical application exercises, which supply them with knowledge and skills needed for work in residential carpentry. A 30-hour OSHA construction safety certification is included.
Training Programs at Metropolitan Community College
- Residential Carpentry Courses
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Metropolitan Community College
- Phone: (531) 622-2400
- Website: https://mycatalog.mccneb.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=2&poid=319&returnto=57
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mccneb/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MCCnebraska