International School Of Permanent Makeup Overview
At ISPMU, they believe that everything should be done a step at a time. Their curriculum is designed for students to learn the most information in the shortest amount of time and to grow in knowledge and skills. The Basic Stretch Mark and Scar Camouflage training course includes color theory, color selection, proper needle selection and techniques that allow the professional to create the illusion of unblemished skin and cover up scars to look as natural as possible.
Training Programs at International School Of Permanent Makeup
- Learn to create the perfect areola on each female and male client, from color choice to placement and size.
- Learn how to work on different types of patients who have received breast reconstruction surgeries.
- Learn quick, easy, effective tips on how to work with physicians and other medical professionals. Discover what you need to be aware of when you start working on a commission basis versus room rent.
- Learn pigment application to correct the coloration around the areola for breast implant patients.
- Proper medical consent forms, so when you encounter them you’ll know just what to do.
- Learn color formulas used most in areola re-pigmentation and CPC.
- Learn how to make a scarred, damaged breast without a nipple appear to have realistic depth, color and contour; a technique that combines both art and science.
- Become skilled in the newest types of plastic/cosmetic surgery procedures
- Learn medical CPT (Current Procedural Terminology)
Price Range: Starting at $3,850