Headlines Barber Academy Overview
In order to become a barber, you usually must be at least 16 years old and have either a high school diploma or GED in order to be allowed to enroll. You will then need to complete an approved training program in a valid beauty or barber school and pass a state exam in order to be given a license, although a handful of states allow apprenticeship to get the required training hours instead (usually twice as many hours as would be required if you went to barber school.
Training Programs at Headlines Barber Academy
- Must be a high school graduate or hold a GED.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Must complete interview and tour the academy.
- Price Range: Starting at $8,400
Resources for Headlines Barber Academy
- Phone: (913) 299-9771
- Website: https://headlinesbarberacademy.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/headlinesba
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/headlines.barberacademy/