Eastern Wyoming College Overview
The Nail Technician Certificate is designed to train students for entry-level jobs in cosmetology. It will also prepare students for national testing for a license in nail technology.
Training Programs at Eastern Wyoming College
• CSMO 1500 – Intro to Nail Technology
• CSMO 1505 – Nail Technology Lab
• CSMO 1720 – General Cosmetology Science
• CSMO 1795 – Clinical Applications IV
• CSMO 1575 – Nail Technician Assessment
Price Range: Check the website linked below for current pricing information.