East Carolina University Overview
The courses for the Substance Abuse Counseling Certificate program provide students with theories and skills for this specialized area of counseling.
These courses meet the academic requirements for the North Carolina Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist (LCAS) credential, or partial academic requirement for the North Carolina Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC) credential.
Training Programs at East Carolina University
- Substance Abuse Counseling Certificate Program
- Price Range: Starting at $5,712
Resources for East Carolina University
- Phone: (252) 744-6290
- Website: https://www.ecu.edu/cs-dhs/dars/certificates/substance.cfm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eastcarolinauniv/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EastCarolina/