Dorsey School of Beauty Overview
The Manicuring certificate program offered at Dorsey School of Beauty gives students the chance to acquire a fundamental understanding of manicuring strategies that incorporate plain nail trim, nail craftsmanship, oil nail trim, nail fix, and fake nail applications. The Manicuring program includes a blend of classroom guidance and hands-on practice. Manicurists and Nail Technicians appreciate working with their hands and invest heavily in making sure that the work they do is progressed nicely.
Training Programs at Dorsey School of Beauty
• Basic instructions in manicure techniques, nail technology, and manicure shop management.
• A Manicuring Student Kit, which contains various items used in the industry, as well as textbooks – are all provided by Dorsey School of Beauty.
• The opportunity for students to receive hands-on training (while supervised) in our on-campus beauty clinic where they will be able to provide services to the public who may be charged for the services rendered by students.
• Dorsey School of Beauty (located at the Taylor Campus) is institutionally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences, Inc. (NACCAS).
Price Range: Starting at $2,995
Resources for Dorsey School of Beauty
- Phone: (888) 422-1188
- Website: https://www.dorsey.edu/manicuring/
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/dorseyschools
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dorsey-Schools/211764738842363