Cuyahoga Community College Overview
This apprenticeship program readies the student for entry-level work in carpentry, while earning an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Applied Industrial Technology. A 4-year apprenticeship covers the range of abilities required to be a skilled expert. Carpentry is the craftsmanship and exchange of cutting, working, and joining timber.
Training Programs at Cuyahoga Community College
- Carpentry Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Cuyahoga Community College
- Phone: (216) 987-6000
- Website: https://www.tri-c.edu/programs/applied-industrial-technology/skilled-construction-trades/carpentry/index.html
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tric_edu/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TriC.edu