Coppin State University Overview
The Graduate Program in Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling is offered through the Department of Applied Psychology and Rehabilitation Counseling. It is designed to prepare students for professional work in Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling, with a focus on prevention and treatment.
It expands upon the institution’s undergraduate program in Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling and upon its graduate program in Rehabilitation Counseling.
Training Programs at Coppin State University
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling (MS)
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Coppin State University
- Phone: (410) 951-3000
- Website: https://coppin.edu/info/200131/academic_programs/62/csu_academic_programs/39
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coppinstateuniversity/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coppinstateuniversity