College of Technical Sciences Overview
The electrical innovation program at Montana State University-Northern is the main program of its sort in the state. In coalition with the State of Montana Apprenticeship program endorsed at work (OTJ) hours toward your apprenticeship, alumni of the electrical innovation program will be ready with the skills important to work in the field.
Training Programs at College of Technical Sciences
- Electrical Fundamentals
- Current Technology
- Hands-on Experience
- Employment Basics
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for College of Technical Sciences
- Phone: (406) 265-3736
- Website: https://www.msun.edu/academics/cots/program-Electrical.aspx
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msunorthern/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MSUNorthern/