Central New Mexico Community College Overview
As a carpentry student, you will have a vivid, hands-on experience that gives you the chance to obtain knowledge and specialized abilities to work in the construction industry and earn NCCER qualifications.
You’ll go past the classroom to work with construction diagrams, utilize different procedures to shape projects, outline building dividers, erect material frameworks, install and tape drywall, hang entryways and windows, trim work and more. Emphasis is placed on following the International Residential Code. Extra courses are available to upgrade this program of study.
Training Programs at Central New Mexico Community College
- Blueprint Reading for carpentry
- Material and Techniques for Concrete Forming Techniques
- Drywall Installation and Taping
- Roofing Systems, Wall Finishing
- Door Hanging
- Window Installation and Trim Work
- Computer-Aided Drafting (CAD) for Construction
- Cabinetmaking, Earn your OSHA Occupational Safety for Construction / DOL Card
- General Contractor Business Preparation
- Construction Equipment and Methods
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Central New Mexico Community College
- Phone: (505) 224-3000
- Website: https://www.cnm.edu/programs-of-study/programs-a-z/carpentry
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cnmsuncats/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CNMsuncats/