Catawba Valley Community College Overview
Students who pass the state board test discover work as nail professionals in spas and nail salons. The manicurist program is intended to give competency-based information, logical and creative standards and hands-on basics related to the nail care industry. Students learn in a working salon.
Graduates should qualify to sit for the State Board of Cosmetic Arts Examination. After successfully passing the state board exam, graduates will be issued a license as nail technicians.
Training Programs at Catawba Valley Community College
• Manicurist Course ID 110030
Price Range: Starting at $180
Resources for Catawba Valley Community College
- Phone: (828) 327-7000
- Website: http://www.cvcc.edu/CCE/Health_Services/Manicurist.cfm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/catawbavalleycommunitycollege/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CatawbaValleyCC/