Carver Career and Technical Education Center Overview
This 10-month program, (1,080 hrs), is designed to teach skills necessary for entry-level positions in residential and commercial building construction and maintenance.
Students study structural layout (site, foundation, and block), framing (floor, wall, and roof), masonry, interior and exterior finishes, floor covering, electrical and plumbing applications, and correct use of hand and power tools. Students will receive national certification in Basic Construction Skills from the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER).
Training Programs at Carver Career and Technical Education Center
- Carpenter Online Training
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Carver Career and Technical Education Center
- Phone: (304) 348-1965
- Website: http://www.carvercareercenter.edu/carpentry-technology.html
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/carvercareercenter/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carvercareercenter/