Career Beauty College Overview
The manicuring course is structured to prepare students to pass a state administered license exam. Upon successful completion of the state license exam, students are prepared for employment in the field of manicuring and related fields.
Learning basic and advanced principles of salon and shop management will enable students to perform services on clients within the school and their profession. Upon completion of 600 hours of training, students will be prepared for the State Board exam.
Training Programs at Career Beauty College
• Sterilization, Sanitation, Bacteriology, Anatomy 75 hours
• Physiology and State Law, Ethics & Professionalism 75 hours
• Sculptured Nails, Product Ingredients 100 hours
• Sculptured Nails, Nail Tips, Artistry 200
• Pedicuring 25 hours
• Manicuring, Nail Care 125 hours
Price Range: Starting at $4,800
Resources for Career Beauty College
- Phone: (931) 766-9900
- Website: http://www.cbclburg.com/manicuring.html
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Career-Beauty-College-Lawrenceburg-931-766-9900-111637598875490/