Bluegrass Community and Technical College Overview
The electrical technology program focuses on preparing students for entry-level electrician positions in industry and the building trades. The study of electrical theory and practical application provides the foundation of the program. Laboratory and classroom instruction includes blueprint reading, motor controls, and residential wiring. Construction electricity concentrates on residential electrical construction, and industrial electricity on industrial electrical construction.
Training Programs at Bluegrass Community and Technical College
- The electrical technology program
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Bluegrass Community and Technical College
- Phone: (859) 246-6720
- Website: https://bluegrass.kctcs.edu/education-training/programs/electrical-technology/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bluegrassctc/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bluegrassctc/