Bennett Career Institute, Inc. Overview
BCI’s Barber-Styling curriculum meets the requirements of the District of Columbia State Board of Barber and Cosmetology, and is designed to prepare students for a Barber license and profitable employment upon graduation. Field trips and participation are incorporated in the curriculum as well.
Training Programs at Bennett Career Institute, Inc.
- The Barbering Styling Course is a 1,500 clock-hour program
- Sanitation, sterilization
- Safe work practices
- Implements, tools
- Equipment common to the barber profession
- Facial massage and treatment
- Shaving; haircutting and styling
- Mustache and beard design
- Hair coloring and chemical services
Price Range: Check website linked below for current pricing