Assumption College Overview
The Certificate in Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling program is intended to prepare graduates for positions as substance abuse counselors. The educational program includes alcohol and drug specific studies, substance-use service assessment, counseling methods, professional ethics, and behavioral and social issues.
This eight-course certificate program gives students a firm understanding of the information should have been a viable Alcohol and Drug Counselor. The courses at Continuing and Career Education (CCE) are additionally intended to prepare students to apply what they have realized in an Alcohol and Substance Abuse treatment office. During the internship portion of the program, you will develop insight through direct hands-on experience.
Training Programs at Assumption College
- Certificate in Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling Program
- Price Range: Starting at $441
Resources for Assumption College
- Phone: (508) 767-7364
- Website: https://cce.assumption.edu/academics/certificates-and-other-programs/certificate-in-alcohol-and-substance-abuse-counseling-worcester-program/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/assumptionstudents/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/assumptioncollege/