Associated Builders & Contractors New Mexico Chapter Overview
The ABC NM Electrical Apprenticeship Training Program envelops at least four years and 8,000 hours of on‐the‐job training. Candidates with experience and related knowledge might be qualified to take a qualifying test to start their apprenticeship training program at a higher class year.
A typical week’s worth of work is 40 hours. Because of the nature of the industry, hours depend on climate conditions, work delays and other unanticipated circumstances. Apprentices should be able to travel to worksites. Trustworthy transportation and a driver’s permit are required.
Training Programs at Associated Builders & Contractors New Mexico Chapter
- Electrical Training Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Associated Builders & Contractors New Mexico Chapter
- Phone: (505) 830-4222
- Website: http://www.abcnm.org/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/associatedbuildersandcontractorsnm/