An Overview of American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS)
AACS was established in 1924 and has a rich history of instructing and advancing a huge number of students into the beauty and wellness industry. This national non-profit association is open to all schools of cosmetology arts and sciences. Membership includes pros in cosmetology, skin, nail, barbering, and massage schools.
How to Join American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS)
Learn new teaching methods and current industry trends while networking with like-minded individuals – you can focus on your passion while the association advocates for you in Congress and the US Department of Education.
– $1,200 Annual Partner Membership Dues
– $1,200 Annual Membership for Title IV Funded schools
– $900 Annual Membership for Privately Funded schools
– $600 Each Additional School up to 10 (2-10 schools) (Title IV Funded)
– $900 Each Additional School up to 10 (2-10 schools) (Privately Funded)
– $225 Each Additional School up to 50 (11-50 schools) (Title IV Funded)
Resources for American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS)
Location: 9927 E. Bell Rd., Suite 110, Scottsdale, AZ 85260