An Overview of American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS)
AACS was established in 1924 and has a rich history of instructing and propelling a huge number of students into the beauty and wellness industry. We are a national nonprofit association open to all exclusive schools of cosmetology arts and sciences. Our membership incorporates cosmetology, skin, nail, barbering, and massage schools. AACS as of now has in excess of 300 school proprietors as members including more than 600 schools across the country.
How to Join American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS)
Ready to join a network of inspiring innovators in the beauty industry just like you? Learn new teaching methods and current industry trends while networking with like-minded individuals – you can focus on your passion while we advocate for you to Congress and the Department of Education.
– $1200 Annual Partner Membership Dues
– $1200 Annual Membership for Title IV Funded schools
– $900 Annual Membership for Privately Funded schools
– $600 Each Additional School up to 10 (2-10 schools) (Title IV Funded)
– $900 Each Additional School up to 10 (2-10 schools) (Privately Funded)
– $225 Each Additional School up to 50 (11-50 schools) (Title IV Funded)
Visit our site for more information on becoming a member and the exciting benefits!
Resources for American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS)
Location: 9927 E. Bell Rd., Suite 110, Scottsdale, AZ 85260