Addictions Training Institute Overview
The Alcohol and Drug Counselor Certificate Program consists of 7 modules of instruction, in addition to 45 hours of supervised practicum and a minimum of 255 hours of on-site clinical instruction structured around your schedule.
The program is designed to meet the educational requirements for drug counselor certification. Each course is centered around required content as indicated by the 12 Core functions required by state regulations and International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium (IC & RC) standards.
Training Programs at Addictions Training Institute
- Alcohol and Drug Counselor Certification
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Addictions Training Institute
- Phone: (954) 290-8446
- Website: https://addictionstraininginstitute.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/addictionstraininginstitute/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AddictionsTrainingInstitute/