University of Nebraska–lincoln Overview
The Clinical Psychology Training Program (CPTP) is licensed by the American Psychological Association. It is one of the most seasoned clinical preparing programs in the nation, having had constant accreditation since 1948. The CPTP was named the “Remarkable Training Program” in 2013 by the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT). The objective of this program is to deliver comprehensively prepared, experimentally situated, doctoral therapists who have abilities in both research and expert jobs.
Training Programs at University of Nebraska–lincoln
- Clinical Psychology Training Program
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for University of Nebraska–lincoln
- Phone: (402) 472-2619
- Website: https://psychology.unl.edu/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/UNLPsych
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UNL-Department-of-Psychology-392844890806043/