University of Nebraska–Lincoln Overview
The Clinical Psychology Training Program (CPTP) is licensed by the American Psychological Association. It is considered one of the most thorough clinical preparation programs in the nation, having had constant accreditation since 1948.
Training Programs at University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- Clinical Psychology Training Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- Phone: (402) 472-2619
- Website: https://psychology.unl.edu/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/UNLPsych
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UNL-Department-of-Psychology-392844890806043/