University of Mississippi Medical Center Overview
The Program in Psychotherapy (PIP) is a new training initiative in the Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior at UMMC, designed to enhance and modernize psychotherapy training. Offering state-of-the-art education and training in psychiatry, psychology and related fields. Ground-breaking research on the brain, human behavior and mental illness. Excellence in providing compassionate care to all patients.
Training Programs at University of Mississippi Medical Center
- 2 & M3: Increased classroom exposure to psychotherapy, including evidence base and methods
- PGY1: Motivational interviewing and client-centered counseling
- PGY2: Brief dynamic and interpersonal psychotherapy
- Incorporation of all PGY psychotherapy seminars into a single integrated course
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Phone: (601) 984-1000
- Website: https://www.umc.edu/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ummcnews/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ummcnews