University of Alaska Anchorage Overview
The Department of Psychology at the University of Alaska Anchorage offers undergrad and advanced education and testament programs planned for getting ready students: (1) for cutting edge concentrate in the social and wellbeing sciences, and (2) become individuals from the conduct wellbeing workforce. The office additionally keeps up the Psychological Services Center, a facility that gives minimal effort emotional wellness administrations to grounds and network individuals. The division endeavors to offer degree and authentication programs that address the issues of the province of Alaska.
Training Programs at University of Alaska Anchorage
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) and a Bachelor of Science (BS) with an optional Concentration in Behavior Analysis, and
- Minors in Psychology and Children’s Mental Health,
- Graduate certificate in Children’s Mental Health
- A Master of Science (MS) in Clinical Psychology,
- An APA-accredited* PhD in Clinical-Community Psychology with a Rural and Indigenous emphasis.
Price Range: Check website for updated details.