University of Alaska Anchorage Overview
The Department of Psychology at the University of Alaska Anchorage offers undergrad and advanced education programs to prepare students for: (1) cutting edge skills in the social and wellbeing sciences, and (2) becoming professionals prepared for work in the psychology field.
Training Programs at University of Alaska Anchorage
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) and a Bachelor of Science (BS) with an optional Concentration in Behavior Analysis, and
- Minors in Psychology and Children’s Mental Health,
- Graduate certificate in Children’s Mental Health
- A Master of Science (MS) in Clinical Psychology,
- An APA-accredited* PhD in Clinical-Community Psychology with a Rural and Indigenous emphasis.
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.