The Psychotherapy Institute Overview
The Psychotherapy Institute hosts three training programs to support therapists at all stages of their development: the Post-Graduate Training Program, the Supervision Study Program, and the Group Therapy Training Program. These programs support therapists just out of graduate school who want in-depth training in psychotherapy work and the opportunity to gain hours toward licensure, as well as seasoned therapists who want to hone their skills in supervision or leading therapy groups. The training programs offer the opportunity to be mentored by experienced clinicians.
Training Programs at The Psychotherapy Institute
- Post-Graduate Training Program
- Group Therapy Training program
- Supervision Study Program
Price Range: Visit website linked below for current pricing.
Resources for The Psychotherapy Institute
- Phone: (510)-859-1296
- Website: https://www.tpi-berkeley.org/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Psychotherapy-Institute/122343977827290