The Gottman Institute Overview
The Gottman Method is a practical, emotion-focused, and exceptionally powerful way to deal with couples counseling. Created by Drs. John and Julie Gottman, the method incorporates a careful evaluation of the relationship and research-based intercessions as indicated by the Sound Relationship House Theory. The institute also offers non-clinical training for mentors and teachers.
Training Programs at The Gottman Institute
- Training Category:Couples Therapy, Evidence-Based Practice, Gottman Method TherapyAssessment
- Therapeutic Framework
- Therapeutic Interventions
- Build Love Maps
- Share Fondness and Admiration
- Turn Towards Instead of Away
- The Positive Perspective
- Manage Conflict
- Make Life Dreams Come True
- Create Shared Meaning
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.