The Gottman Institute Overview
The Gottman Method is a practical, emotion-focused, and exceptionally powerful way to deal with couples counseling made by Drs. John and Julie Gottman that incorporates a careful evaluation of the relationship and research-based intercessions as indicated by the Sound Relationship House Theory. To upgrade your comprehension of relationships and how to best help them. Notwithstanding affirmation in Gottman Method Couples Therapy, we offer non-clinical preparing open doors forever mentors and teachers.
Training Programs at The Gottman Institute
- Training Category:Couples Therapy, Evidence-Based Practice, Gottman Method TherapyAssessment
- Therapeutic Framework
- Therapeutic Interventions
- Build Love Maps
- Share Fondness and Admiration
- Turn Towards Instead of Away
- The Positive Perspective
- Manage Conflict
- Make Life Dreams Come True
- Create Shared Meaning
Price Range: Check website for updated details.