The Columbia University Center for Psychoanalytic Training and Research Overview
Offering intensive certificate programs in psychotherapy. These graduate programs at Columbia University, whether they focus on the treatment of grown-ups, youths, kids, or all three, feature a minimum of 4 ½ semesters of coursework and weekly supervision. Upon graduation, students receive a Certificate in Psychoanalysis from Columbia University and become qualified for professional certification through the American Psychoanalytic Association.
Training Programs at The Columbia University Center for Psychoanalytic Training and Research
- Adult Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Program
- Child and Adolescent Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Training Program
- Parent-Infant Psychotherapy Program
- Transference-Focused Psychotherapy Program
- Columbia Psychology in the Schools (CPSP)
- Price Range: Visit website linked below for current pricing.