Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute Overview
The Training Program is intended for legitimately approved emotional wellness experts to incorporate and apply Sensorimotor Psychotherapy theory and systems into clinical practice.
Theoretically grounded in neuroscience and connection examine, the Training Program gives experts the primary abilities and standards important to remember the body for psychotherapy as both a wellspring of data and focus for mediation. Members are shown a care based way to deal with treating emotional and subjective experience that encourages access to more profound valid experience.
Having a functioning clinical practice or position is useful in coordinating Sensorimotor Psychotherapy learning, anyway the Training Program is likewise proper for psychological wellness experts experiencing significant change who don’t have a functioning practice. Graduate and post-graduate experts progressing in the direction of building a functioning practice are additionally proper for the program.
Training Programs at Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute
- Underpinning Theory
- Trainings in the SP Program
- Level I: Affect Dysregulation, Survival Defenses, and Traumatic Memory
- Level II: Emotional Processing, Meaning Making, and Attachment Repair
- Level III: Advanced Skills/Certification
- Supplemental Training
- Complex Trauma and Dissociation
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute
- Phone: (800) 860-9258
- Website: https://www.sensorimotorpsychotherapy.org/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SensorimotorPsychotherapyInstitute