Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute Overview
The Training Program is intended for approved psychotherapy experts to incorporate and apply Sensorimotor Psychotherapy theory and systems into clinical practice.
Training Programs at Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute
- Underpinning Theory
- Trainings in the SP Program
- Level I: Affect Dysregulation, Survival Defenses, and Traumatic Memory
- Level II: Emotional Processing, Meaning Making, and Attachment Repair
- Level III: Advanced Skills/Certification
- Supplemental Training
- Complex Trauma and Dissociation
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute
- Phone: (800) 860-9258
- Website: https://www.sensorimotorpsychotherapy.org/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SensorimotorPsychotherapyInstitute