Psychoanalytic Center of the Carolinas Overview
Providing continuing education and propelled certification for emotional wellness professionals is an essential job of the Psychoanalytic Center of the Carolinas. We offer postgraduate training in analysis for both clinical and scholastic fields. We offer postgraduate training in psychodynamic psychotherapy for clinical fields.
Training Programs at Psychoanalytic Center of the Carolinas
- Provides a rich understanding of the psychoanalytic perspective, which can inform all clinical work – from supportive to insight-oriented
- Approximately 200 to 225 hours of coursework
- Supervision of two cases that are being seen twice a week
- Personal treatment in psychodynamic psychotherapy or psychoanalysis
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Psychoanalytic Center of the Carolinas
- Phone: (919) 490-3212
- Website: https://pcc.memberclicks.net/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/psychoanalyticcenterofthecarolinas/