Florida Psychoanalytic Center Overview
This two-year program in psychoanalytic psychotherapy (PPC) is intended for psychotherapists who want to upgrade their therapeutic knowledge and skills while developing a like-minded network of associates. It contrasts from the psychoanalytic training program in that it centers exclusively around the act of psychoanalytic psychotherapy. It is billed as a powerful, lively, and open program for licensed psychologists of all disciplines as well as practitioners in psychiatry and doctoral-level students, interns and post docs.
Training Programs at Florida Psychoanalytic Center
- Didactic Classes that discuss psychoanalytic theory
- Technique of psychoanalytic psychotherapy
- Psychoanalytic understandings of psychopathology
- Individual Supervision of each participant’s clinical work by members of the PPC Faculty
- 15 classes per year, each of which will be led by one or more faculty members.
- Price Range: Starting at $1,200