Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center Overview
This program is designed for students completing graduate level programs in mental health-related fields who are seeking an intensive psychotherapy training experience. The program provides a multifaceted learning and practice environment designed around a model of professional growth.
This model emphasizes the integration of knowledge and skill with the personal and professional identity of each person in training. Attention is also given to the integration of body, mind and spirit with the student’s theory and practice of psychotherapy.
Training Programs at Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center
- Graduate Psychotherapy Training
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center
- Phone: (515) 274-4006
- Website: https://dmpcc.org/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Des-Moines-Pastoral-Counseling-Center-278346758903966/