Daniel Hughes Ph.D. Overview
This is an introductory 28-hour training course significant to professionals and therapists who work therapeutically with kids and their families. It is focused on families with kids who have experienced past developmental injury and have associated attachment challenges.
Training Programs at Daniel Hughes Ph.D.
- Day One: Overview of model
- Day Two: Core Components of DDP
- Day Three: Working with parents & caregivers
- Day Four: Day-to-day Parenting, Application of DDP to different circumstances, Overview & integration of course.
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.